- It doesn’t take a Harvard MBA to figure it out.
- New era of authentic celebrities (Biz Stone, Kina Granis, Gary Vaynerchuk)
- With enough creativity and ingenuity a startup with no resources can out play a large company.
- Consumers have the power!
- The world is flat.
- Social media gurus…watch this video
- Finding you boyfriend/ girlfriend on Facebook.
- Collaboration fuels success.
- The phrase “what have you been up to?” is now irrelevant when you run into someone you know…thanks to Facebook.
- Formerly unimaginable revenue streams.
- The mobile lifestyle revolution!
- Transparency-Fakers are exposed and the authentic rise to the top.
- Your heroes are more accessible to you.
- @Tweet one minute, coffee shop the next.
- Live Feeds.
- Chris Brogan.
- Being a broke entrepreneur is cool.
- Neo-journalism….the rise of the novice yet profound blogger.
- The right brain has been reactivated!
- Screens are getting smaller…sorry TV.
- Digital stalking (you know who you are).
- ROI is more theoretical and less tangible.
- Human powered search.
- Community is back!
What are some reasons you love social media? Comment and crowd source this list!
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.